What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth through young adulthood. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.
At Olney Pediatrics we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatric medical services:
- Well child exams and physicals from birth through 21 years old
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- Evaluation of school and behavioral issues
- Care of acute and chronic illnesses
For reliable advice on care of healthy infants and children, as well as trustworthy information about common pediatric problems such as fevers, croup, asthma, allergies, and many more, click below:
Mayo Clinic's award-winning consumer website offers health information and self-improvement tools. Mayo Clinic's medical experts and editorial professionals bring you access to the knowledge and experience of Mayo Clinic for all your consumer health information needs, from cancer, diabetes and heart disease to nutrition, exercise and pregnancy.
If your child needs health insurance, click on link below
- http://www.mmcp.dhmh.maryland.gov/chp/SitePages/Home.aspx Maryland Children's Health Program
If your children are travelling to another country, click below to learn if they need additional vaccines or malaria pills
Montgomery County: evaluation of developmental delays
- http://www6.montgomerycountymd.gov/hhstmpl.asp?url=/content/hhs/cyf/ECS/ecs_infants_toddlers.asp (under 3 yrs)
- http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/specialed/childfind.shtm (3 years until kindergarden)
Other Web Resources
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control
Information coming soon.
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday Sick Hours:||08:30 AM - 11:00 AM|