Olney Pediatrics Vaccine Schedule
- Centers for Disease Control Vaccine & Immunization Site.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Immunization Site.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Vaccine Education website. This is a great resource for families and discusses the many benefits of vaccination, known side effects, and the many controversies surrounding vaccination.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Facts For Parents About Vaccine Safety.
- CDC H1N1 Flu information site:
- CDC seasonal Flu information site:
- A high quality study debunking the link between Thimerosal in vaccines & Autism.
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday Sick Hours:||08:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
Sunday mornings: By Arangement
If you or your child needs to be seen outside our scheduled office
hours, we recommend using the urgent care center, PM Pediatrics.
Please remember to always call the answering service
first to speak to the doctor on-call.